[Qgis-developer] Link issues on mac

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Apr 1 20:57:42 EDT 2008

Hi Tom & William (and anyone else who may know)

I resinstalled my macbook yesterday and am compiling qgis against hand
built libs now. The same procedure worked fine on my imac at work but
here I get lots of errors like this when linking libqgis_core:

ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/local/qgis_universal_deps/lib/libproj.dylib
referenced from: /usr/local/qgis_universal_deps/lib/libgdal.dylib
(checking for undefined symbols may be affected) (No such file or
directory, errno = 2)

Do you know why its concatenating that /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk
onto the front of my lib paths? As always any hints will be most
appreciated.

Many thanks

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer