[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] EPSG:2180 not recognised, although present in srs.db

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Apr 8 17:02:01 EDT 2008

Goyo pisze:

> I loaded your file in a new project and the detected projection is:
>
> ETRS89 / Poland CS92
> QGIS SRID: 181
> PosGIS SRID: 2180

That would be correct. Why it does not work for me I still don't know.

> Using 0.9.2x1 from Tim's Launchpad repository and gdal 1.4.2-3 from
> UbuntuGIS in Ubuntu Gutsy.

As I originaly had the problem with GDAL 1.5.1 I tried with the latest
1.4 (1.4.4) release this time. I built it from source on Debian testing
i686 machine, built the latest QGIS trunk against it, and still QGIS
does not recognize EPSG 2180.

Maybe PROJ could be the culprit then? What PROJ version do you use,
Goyo? Anybody knows what GDAL and PROJ versions are used in latest
Tisham's build?

Maciek