[Qgis-developer] reprojection on the fly bug on last svn

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Fri Apr 11 03:43:26 EDT 2008

Hi all

I find a bug about the reprojection on the fly tool.
Really the bug is on the management of the projection associate to the
vector that you can change from label 'General' in the vector property
windows.
If you click on 'Change' button, you choose a new projection an then
press 'Ok' you can see that the new associated projection seems a mix of
the old and the new projection...very strange thingh...

So when you try to reproject on the fly the result is wrong.

I see the bug on Debian and Ubuntu distribution on svn 0.9.2~rc20080401-1.

I think this is an important function and  it is necessary to fix the
bug before the next release.

Thanks of all

Regards
Leonardo