[Qgis-developer] srs.db epsg's added, shrinking?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Apr 12 09:23:16 EDT 2008

Hi Marco,
here a new srs.db for commiting/testing:
http://www.duif.net/srs.db

I added the following EPSG's:
3328-3335
3120
3066
in the db using http://sqliteadmin.orbmu2k.de/
this tool also has the possibility to do a 'database cleanup'. But after
doing that the srs.db shrunk from 3.3 Mb to 526 kb ??? Do people think
that's ok?
It's still working for me, but can other people please test (especially
the new additions?

There is a plan to use FrankW scripts for generating the
parameters/epsg-list in the same way as is done for proj, postgis etc
(https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1035).
I think it would be fine to line up with those tools, but only if we do
not offend somebody/maintainer who is normally building srs.db (or was
it generated once by hand)?

Richard Duivenvoorde