R: [Qgis-developer] Windows installer

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Mon Apr 14 05:06:12 EDT 2008

Hi Tisham,

>1: Including needed Python modules - Only PyQt4 and Sip are absolutely necessary and need to be exactly[...]

yes, this has been already solved, thanks. But there's another *issue*. Leo asked me to also make some plugins available, even if user has not python installed, and to do that I need to inlcude all the needed python files. At the moment I solved this reauest, but, probably, reading the last mail I received, the *issue* could be: "Do we really want to let users *without python* to use python plugins without the need of installing python itself?"

>2: Mapserver export plugin as I remember had a Cmake error which was not copying it to python\plugins in windows but to "share", the Cmake bug needs to be fixed or you can manually copy as I have done in the past.

I'll try. Thanks.

Marco