[Qgis-developer] 0.9.2 release roadblocks

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 10 12:50:54 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

There will be a delay of a few days for the final release while we
sort out some outstanding issues. Paolo again raised the issue of the
version number for this release being inconsistent with a typical bug
fix focussed point release - and I'm inclined to agree.

Thus if there are no strong objections I would like to update the
version number for this release to 0.10.0 rather to keep the release
numbering purists happy.

I will adjust the timings on the checklist at to reflect the above,
unless there are any objections.

Many thanks for your patience....wont be long now for 0.9.2 / 0.10.0
to go out the door.

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool