[Qgis-developer] Re: 0.9.2 release roadblocks

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Apr 15 15:56:20 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

In the absence of any response to this email, I'm going to go ahead
and rename QGIS in trunk to 0.10.0 'Io' (named after jupiters moon Io
and an ironic pun given the version number). I will make all changes
needed and commit them on thursday, at which point we will be ready to
branch for final release.

If you have any objections please let me know by tomorrow (wed at the latest).

http://www.solarviews.com/cap/jup/PIA00583.htm

Many thanks

Tim

--