[Qgis-developer] 0.10.0 Release branch created - call for packages

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Apr 18 13:11:14 EDT 2008

Hi Folks (and especially package makers and release team)

Yesterday I created the release branch:

svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/branches/Release-0.10.0

Only packaging related changes should be made against this branch. If
the kind folks who usually create packages for various platforms and
distros could set about making 0.10.0 packages we would be most
grateful. The list of normal packagers is listed at the top of:

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ReleaseChecklist0.10.0

If you are not able to package this release and are listed on the page
above please let me know, If you are able to package for a new
platform / distro please let me know and I will add your name to the
list.

Release team please note that I moved the date of final announcement
of release to April 25 2008. It will be great to have all press
announcements ready for then!

Many thanks once again to all those helping to prepare this release!

Best regards

--
Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer