[Qgis-developer] Re: srs.db epsg's added, shrinking?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Apr 19 08:15:46 EDT 2008

Hi,
last week I had a small irc-chat with Frank in which he offered (uh, at
least that was what I understood :-)  ), to add a -qgis option to the
epsg_tr.py script he uses to generate epgs/paramater lists (when he
finds some time):
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/swig/python/scripts/epsg_tr.py

I had a look myself in the original epgs.mdb, but fail to understand
that interface..

I think it will be usefull to have one source for all osgeo-related
epgs/projection-stuff. So really like the idea of using the epsg_tr.py
script for qgis also!

see https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1035 if you want to pick this
taks up

Regards,