[Qgis-developer] FindByAttribute Plug-In v0.2

Mauricio mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:03:48 EDT 2008

As already discussed, thanks, Anita, for upgrading it. :D
Hum... as my version is no longer necessary, i removed it from the repository.
:D
Good luck with any new plugins.
Hum... is there any place where i can read desired features to implement in
plugins (as far as my knowledge and avaiable time allow it).
Cheers.
Maurício