Re [Qgis-developer] Planning for QGIS 1.0.0 '????

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Aug 2 01:53:54 EDT 2008

Hi

Great - it would be great if there was an updated geos at the same
time as QGIS 1.0 goes out. Though my doubt is that even in this case
it would take a while for GEOS 3.1 to get into downstream repos. In
the case of ubuntu where we have our own ppa we could in theory add
geos 3.1 in there but that makes more work for us and still leaves
other distros unresolved. So I think in the short term finding a
workaround for cutedges (perhaps only calling it #ifndef GEOS_3_1 or
somthing) would be good.

Regards

Tim