[Qgis-developer] Postgis Manager and QtSql

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 08:16:21 EST 2008

Hi,
I've tested postgis manager and it's filling a great hole in the
qgis/postgis tools. Could I sugest that you change from psycopg to python's
qtsql? I've used it in my python-postgis plugin. It comes packaged together
with the current qgis windows version. I think it would be the best choice
for all postgis programmers.
I've made a few tests to list the tables and databases from pg_tables and
pg_database using qtsql and it worked fine. This could be a single step
toward complete compatibility with qgis default features.
Maurício de Paulo