AW: Re: [Qgis-developer] PostGIS dialogue usability/annoyance

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Wed Dec 3 04:27:18 EST 2008

Please contact OSGeo via www.osgeo.org there can request an user
account.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef

Kanton Solothurn
Bau- und Justizdepartement
Amt für Geoinformation
SO!GIS Koordination
Rötistrasse 4
CH-4501 Solothurn

Telefon ++41(0)32 627 25 32
Telefax ++41(0)32 627 22 14

mailto:horst.duester at bd.so.ch
http://www.agi.so.ch

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jochen Topf [mailto:jochen at remote.org]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2008 09:51
An: Düster Horst
Cc: qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: Re: [Qgis-developer] PostGIS dialogue usability/annoyance

If you tell me how to open a ticket without getting another ID, I would
do it.

I can't open a ticket as anonymous user, I need some kind of ID. I
don't have that ID and I can't track all the IDs for all the programs I
want to contribute bug reports to.

Jochen