[Qgis-developer] updateExtents()

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:46:15 EST 2008

Hi developpers,
Ok, I have no idea how to really update the extents in a shapefile. Is
QgsVectorDataProvider::updateExtents() working properly?
It's still unknown to me if by editing features using addFeatures() and
updateFeatureGeometry() I must be in startEditing().
Nonetheless I tryed the startEditing(), changeGeometryValues(),
updateExtents(), commitChanges() and it was no different than when I used
changeGeometryValues() alone.
How is the best way to change gemetries inside a QgsVectorLayer?
Thanks in advance,
Maurício de Paulo