[Qgis-developer] Re: [QGIS Commit] r9685 - trunk/qgis/src/core/renderer

Maciej Sieczka msieczka at sieczka.org
Sun Dec 7 15:26:20 EST 2008

Tim Sutton pisze:

>> Thanks Tim for looking into this. Now there are 3 different default
>>  width settings - "Unique Value" uses 0.1, "Continous color" 0.4
>> and the other two 0.2 as I suggested. Please unify this id
>> possible. Thanks again.

> Done in r9710

Another problem now. 0.2 is not wide enough when neither "Fix
problems..." nor "Make lines appear less jagged..." are set in rendering
options. For 0.2 outline there are gaps in lines - see the ticket [1]
and screendumps attached to it.

A minimum outline width at which the issue is gone in all cases that I
checked is 0.26. Is this a feature or a bug? If a feature, I think QGIS
should default to 0.26 for a workaround.

Maciek

[1]https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1447

--
Maciej Sieczka