[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0 Branched - please read to prepare for 1.0.0 release!

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Dec 18 02:37:38 EST 2008

Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:

>>> - do we have an active PayPal account to link to the page?
>> As far as I know not.
>
> So what can we do for this? I would avoid setting up a new one, and we
> have the problem of which account the money should go to. Any ideas?

Sorry to insist, but I think we should fin a solution soon: is there an
existing Paypal account we can use for this? If nothing better is
available, I can suggest our no-profit GFOSS.it http://gfoss.it/ (of
course a new button in English should be prepared).
I think it would be good to launch the service along the 1.0 and new
website.
All the best.
pc
--