[Qgis-developer] Release announcement plan change for 1.0

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Dec 29 01:26:49 EST 2008

Hi Folks

In case you are wondering why I haven't put out the release
announcement, we are waiting for more binary packages to become
available. Many of the folks who normally package for us are off on
holiday and I don't want to put out the announcement without there being
something for eager users to download!

Marco Pasetti mentioned having a package available for windows around
the 5th of Jan so I will at the least await his package before making
any announcement. For those still toiling in the background trying to
get various things ready that gives you a little time.

Best regards and happy new year!

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting & Support Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net