[Qgis-developer] Release announcement plan change for 1.0

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 29 10:05:41 EST 2008

I should have mine ready before the 1st, if not tonight.  I'll be out
on vacation Jan 1-8.

On Dec 29, 2008, at 12:26 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> In case you are wondering why I haven't put out the release
> announcement, we are waiting for more binary packages to become
> available. Many of the folks who normally package for us are off on
> holiday and I don't want to put out the announcement without there
> being
> something for eager users to download!
>
> Marco Pasetti mentioned having a package available for windows around
> the 5th of Jan so I will at the least await his package before making
> any announcement. For those still toiling in the background trying to
> get various things ready that gives you a little time.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan