[Qgis-developer] plugins installer

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jan 8 05:56:47 EST 2008

Martin Dobias wrote:
> On Dec 29, 2007 4:50 AM, John C. Tull <john.tull at wildnevada.org> wrote:
>> Well, I just installed the geocoder plugin, so I am guessing that the
>> permission error is in the zip file for the BetterTabel plugin, but
>> this is only a guess.
>
> Do you still have problem to install BetterTable plugin?
> I can install it from the plugin repository without problems...

Martin et al

  I submitted a trac bug report for what is probably the same issue.

  When the python code tries to unzip the files from the zip, it fails
if the top-level folder isn't an item in the zip. At least on Windows
anyway.

  See the trac bug for details. The fix is to check the paths for '/'
and create directories that way. Not yet implemented...

Barry