[Qgis-developer] merging of advanced editing branch planned for 9.1.

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jan 8 15:39:47 EST 2008

Hi All

+1 for digitising branch merge.

And Magnus and I will be merging the renderer branch (which includes
qml support and symbol rotation and scaling support) if there are no
objections.

I have also written a quick print plugin - the idea is that it uses a
predefined template (and in the future a selection of predefined
templates) to quickly produce a pdf of the current map (with legend
and scale bar etc), Does anyone have any objections to me merging this
in to trunk? The plugin is not designed to overlap the more flexible
map composer work of Steven Bell, but rather provide a solution for
the 'click and print' crowd. Its probably not the most awe inspiring
example but you can get an idea here:
http://flickr.com/photos/timlinux/2178029891/

Regards

Tim