[Qgis-developer] Render speed

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jan 9 19:01:38 EST 2008

Hi

I cant remember who I was chatting to on IRC but I was going to
suggest that 0.9.3 we focus our attention on perfrmance only (kind of
like a performance triage!). Its definately an often mentioned
complaint and we should really be striving to get QGIS faster with
each release...particulary once we have all features implemented for
1.0.

Regards

Tim