[Qgis-developer] Qgis crashes attempting to load existing project files (r7992)

Magnus Homann magnus at homann.se
Fri Jan 18 10:29:05 EST 2008

Carlos Dávila wrote:
> Magnus Homann escribió:
>> Carlos Dávila wrote:
>>> I installed r7994 and problem persisted, but after rebooting it works
>>> OK. I have no idea where the problem came from.
>>> Carlos
>> Did you get an message box warning from opening project files from
>> older revision of QGIS?
> No, I had disabled that option.

Too bad, because the revision information given there is valuable when
reporting bugs in reading old project files. That's why I in the warning
dialog said you should report that information. It also gave a link on
where to report problems, and what should be included.

It makes it much easier fixing these kind of problems.

I suggest you turn it on, at least when there is problems.

Magnus