[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.9.2rc1

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jan 22 05:06:55 EST 2008

Hi

Sorry I thought we adressed this on IRC but maybe we didnt. The idea
is to follow rc1 release with a bug triage release - effectively
extending the feature freeze for another month or so. It should be
safe to call your rev up work 0.9.1-0.9.2 since there should be no
feature changes between 0.9.2rc1 and 0.9.2 final (new features should
be happening in branches, not in trunk anyway). That make sense post
coffee? :-)

Regards,

Tim