[Qgis-developer] Digitising icons

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 23 02:34:51 EST 2008

Hi Christoph,

I agree that it would be more convenient to have the snapping tolerance in
pixels.
One thing that I'm not sure about is if, in case of reprojected layers, the
pixel_distance / layer_distance ratio is constant over the whole map view and
in each direction. If it is not, then I think it will be problematic to
specify the tolerance in pixels.

Regards,
Marco

--