[Qgis-developer] Last minute icon updates for 0.9.2rc1

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jan 28 03:01:35 EST 2008

Hi Tim,

they look nice! (maybe we should 'pimp' the old skool zoom and pan
layers, save and copy also :-) ).

My 5 cent:
I like the green plus, star and red cross. One thing I'm not sure off,
is the 'forbidden/closed traffic sign'. A forbidden sign is more a
'locked' or something (for me)? That's supposed to be a 'hide' isn't it?
One idea: make it an eye(ball) with slash/stripe through it??
The closed sign for the overview-toggle, that's some 'turn around' sign
now. What's your idea there? Is the closed sign hidden when the layer is
hidden in the overview?

To be clear: it's absolutely an improvement.

Regards,
Richard Duivenvoorde