[Qgis-developer] CMakesetup not found variables!

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Tue Jan 29 11:55:00 EST 2008

Hi,

I deleted pgsql folder in c:\msys\local\pgsql, unpacked again postgresql-8.2.4-1-binaries-no-installer.zip in a temp folder, and then copied temp\pgsql content (only) in c:\msys\local. After that cmakesetup configures automatically finds postgres paths, as follows:

POSTGRES_INCLUDE_DIR = c:\msys\local\include
POSTGRES_LIBRARY = c:\msys\local\lib\libpq.dll

however, I didn't solve yey the problem with grass vars; Now I try with:

GRASS_INCLUDE_DIR = c:\msys\local\grass-6.3.0RC4\include
GRASS_PREFIX = c:\msys\local\grass-6.3.0RC4

intending GRASS_PREFIX as the folder where I "made installed" grass from source;

anyway, I'm trying to understand FindGRASS.cmake in order to discover why cmake does not find grass.

Regards,

Marco