[Qgis-developer] qgspostgresprovider cursor bug and patch

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jan 29 20:43:03 EST 2008

Hi Stefanie

Many thanks for your patch which I have reviewed and applied as r8092.

2008/1/29, Stefanie Tellex <stefie10 at media.mit.edu>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure the best place to post this, so apologies if this isn't the
> right forum.

I have written some notes on teh best way to submit patches:

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/DevelopersManual

Its worth having a general read through that document, and also
looking at section 2.6 in particular for details on the preferred
patch procedure.

Once again thanks for your patch and we will welcome any more!

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com