[Qgis-developer] please help me write a QGIS-PostGIS GUI in Python

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Jan 31 19:40:06 EST 2008

Maciej Sieczka pisze:
> Barry Rowlingson pisze:

>>  Hope this helps.
>
> I hope so too :). Thanks much, Barry!

So I proceeded a bit. I have the following now:

1. __init__.py [1]

2. qgsdbsourceselectbase.py [2] (pyuic4 output)

3. resources.py [3] (pyrcc4 output)

4. qgispostgis.py [4] (my "code")

I put all the files into
/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/qgis_postgis. The plugin
loads/unloads fine, the icon, mouse hover and "what's this?" work. The
self.action prints "Whatever." to the terminal as it should.

Now what do I do to make the qgsdbsourceselectbase.py GUI spawn instead
of printing "Whatever."? I looked at other scripts but I'm still
stucked. Please bear with me another email or two.

[1]http://kufaya.googlepages.com/__init__.py2
[2]http://kufaya.googlepages.com/qgsdbsourceselectbase.py2
[3]http://kufaya.googlepages.com/resources.py2
[4]http://kufaya.googlepages.com/qgispostgis.py2