[Qgis-developer] How to add a QDockWidget?

Markus Havemann m.havemann at gmx.de
Thu Jul 3 03:44:41 EDT 2008

Hello

somewhere between v0.10.0 and now the Legend and Overview Box was
changed from QToolBox to QDockWidgets.

Before it was possible to add my own ToolBoxItems by calling
QgisAppInterface::getToolBox() and then adding the items.

Now it should work by preparing QDockWidgets and then calling the
QgsApp member inherited from QMainWindow addDockWidget(
Qt::DockWidgetArea area, QDockWidget * dockwidget ). But I can't find
any Interface member to enable me to do this from a plugin?

Any suggestion, how to do this?

Ciao
Markus