[Qgis-developer] Getting ready to branch QGIS 0.11.0

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jul 9 06:32:14 EDT 2008

Hi

2008/7/9 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> I think it is an useful list.
> Why not adding it to http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/TimSutton ?
> Also, I think bugs should be reassigned to milestones
> https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/report/3
> 35 tickets are not assigned to any milestone,

Ok I will get those 35 assigned to a milestone

>and only 4 are for 0.11,

Yes thats the 4 remaining of the ones Maciej mentioned. All other bugs
I have moved to be against 1.0.0 since since once I am done with the
0.11.0 issues I will be branching 0.11 for packaging and release.

> while I guess there are more.

I did a bunch of cleanups of the bug queue yesterday - any more issues
you notice please let me know. All new & remaining bugs should be
filed against 1.0.0 milestone (which I have set to be the default
milestone now).

Regards

Tim