[Qgis-developer] Select tool not selecting

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Wed Jul 9 12:54:52 EDT 2008

Barry,

I noticed the other day that the select tool does not actually make
any selections on the Mac platform (OS X 10.5.4). I tried on polygon
and point layers, using freehand, polygon and radius selection. (The
latter did not provide any user feedback for choosing a radius.)
Nothing is reported in the console, but I can try a debug build if
that will be helpful.

I filed a bug on the qgis tracker for this before I realized it was a
python plugin, then Tim pointed out that this was not in the code
base. The plugin version is 0.2 from your repo.

Regards,
John