[Qgis-developer] Labels in OS X

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Wed Jul 9 17:17:45 EDT 2008

Tom,

I was wondering if you have been seeing problems with labels in qgis
using qt-4.4.0, pyqt-4.4.2? Below is an example of how my labels are
being truncated to rightmost characters in the map canvas. It seems to
be something like a 50% truncation, so long labels show more
characters than short labels, but everything is being cut short.

Someone on irc and linux with qt-4.4.0 did not have this problem, so I
am trying to see if this is happening with other Mac users.

I have built the most current svn, am on 10.5.4, and seemed to only
have this problem after upgrading Qt.

Regards,
John