[Qgis-developer] Qgis core doesn´t import

Gustavo Ces g.ces at pettra.es
Thu Jul 10 10:15:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

    i´m a newbie in Qgis, after using other Gis software. I was reading about qgis plugin program and installed all stuff, but still have a problem.
I have installed Qgis 0.10, enthought python 2.5, windows python extensions for 2.5 and pyQt4. I have Qgis\python path in my PYTHONPATH variable but when i try :

from qgis.core import * ( in pythonwin)

then it says it can´t find one module or library... In Qgis python interpreter these sentence works perfectly. How can i solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Gus