[Qgis-developer] Re: Labels in OS X

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 12:53:31 EDT 2008

The only parameter I use with Qt configure is -universal. Is text being truncated in the demo and example apps that come with Qt? This would determine if the problem is in Qt or qgis.

Next I would check what string is extracted from the feature at QgsLabel::renderLabel line 106. You can work forward or backward from this point depending upon whether or not you see the full string.

Tom