[Qgis-developer] New MSYS Icon for GRASS Toolbox

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:57:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I recently released WinGRASS-6.3.0-4 (even still not uploaded on the osgeo
server): in this release I added the JPEG support and other "minor" changes
(see
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass63/binary/mswindows/native/README.html#Binary%20Release%20History);
about these minor changes, there's one not mentioned in the list, but I
think that could be added also in the QGIS GRASS Toolbox: I created a new,
simple, icon for MSYS (IMHO, the original one, the ugliest icon ever seen);
you can see that here:
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass63/binary/mswindows/native/README.html#Launching%20GRASS;
yes, it's very simple, but IMHO it looks a little bit better, and it's very
"usable", also in small sizes.

Tell me what do you think about it.
Cheers,

Marco