quoting style (was: Re: R: [Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.11.0 'Metis' -Call for packaging)

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Sat Jul 19 05:48:55 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

>> P.S. Please reply below messages.
>
> Just that you don't feel alone in this:

just a few notes: you should know that not on all systems you can choose how
to reply;
on windows mail top posting is the default; I always try to avoid top
posting, that means that I need, each time, to remove the automatic "reply"
lines and take care to avoid top posting.... but sometimes I need to reply
"on the fly", so I forgive to do that.
I'm afraid about that, but, please, be comprehensive :)

Marco