[Qgis-developer] Planning for QGIS 1.0.0 '????'

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 07:52:29 EDT 2008

Sounds great. The only thing I find sorely missing is support for
modules with multiple map input options in the GRASS tools.
This currently prevents some good tools like v.patch from moving
into the GRASS tools GUI. I don't know how hard this would be, but
I imagine it just boils down to providing a simple widget that allows
input of more than one map.

Best,

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeological Unit Limited
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES