[Qgis-developer] Planning for QGIS 1.0.0 '????'

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jul 31 17:07:05 EDT 2008

Hi

> The GEOS patch only adds a C-API call to get the cut edges from the GEOS
> polygonizer.  Which is only used for splitting polygons for
> QgsMapToolSplitFeatures (see src/core/qgsgeometry.cpp:4689 [2]).
>
> I must admit, that I'm not really sure if it's just a sanity check,
> which we might - at least temporary - disable.  Or disable (again
> temporarily) the whole split feature feature.

I think we would cause a riot if we disable split feature. Marco is
that your tool (split feature) - is there any way we can use a geos
c-api call there? Would be good to do so and get Jefs changes into
trunk then.

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
Blog: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net