[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Hackfest 2008

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Sun Jun 1 13:03:58 EDT 2008

Scrive Marco Pasetti <marco.pasetti at alice.it>:

> Hi all,

Hi Marco,

> unfortunately June it's a messy month for me. I have my last 2 exams and I
> really *must* finish the thesis until the end of August.
> This said, my partecipation to the hack fest will depend on:
>
> 1. my anxiety condition for the exams :-)

:)

> 2. where will it be

We haven't decided a precise location yet, but it will be near Pisa, in Grosseto
province. Andrea Giacomelli is going to find accomodation and internet there.

> 3. how many days will it last (I suppose only the week-end, right?)

It is still to be decided.
In any case, you can attend only a part of the event, as Tim said below.

> I never joined the hack fest, so I don't know anything about its *timings*
> :-)

No worries! Hope to see you at the hackfest.

Anne