[Qgis-developer] Release plans for QGIS 0.11.0 and on to 1.0

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 2 09:51:42 EDT 2008

Hi

My idea was along these lines:

 - on 1.0 release branch and maintain that as 1.x stable branch with
branches for releases coming off that
 - continue work in trunk to become the eventual 2.0

If fixes are made to 1.x branch which can be ported to 2.0 branch (or
vica verca) aply them manually, but I think we should proceed with 2.0
work with no concern for the most part of maintaining API
compatibility. It would be good to change the plugin API as little as
possible but even that should not be an overwhelming constraint.

Regards

Tim