[Qgis-developer] [Fwd: [Qgis-user] Unable to open databases]

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Fri Jun 6 11:29:39 EDT 2008

I have recently lost connection to srs.db and also (I think) qgis.db
databases, so I get different errors and problems running both 0.10.0
and trunk versions ('Critical: Can't open database: unable to open
database file' and similar). I don't really know where the problem comes
from, but I think it can be related with sqlite packages in my system.
I've tried reinstalling/updating sqlite, but the problem is still there.
Suggested by Marco, I tried 'make clean' and also with a fresh svn
download, but didn't solve the problem.
I got no other suggestions from user ML.
Any idea?
Regards
Carlos