AW: [Qgis-developer] The improved Plugin Installer is ready

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Tue Jun 10 04:18:47 EDT 2008

Unfortunately I'm not able to load the new plugininstaller :-(( QGIS
crashes when I load the Installer mmmmm..... The reason is minidom. I
don't know why but my system doesn't like minidom in conjunction with
PyQgis Plugins. Python apps are working fine with minidom but plugins
don't. I think the best solution should be to use QtXML. This works fine
for me and there is no need of third party software to realise XML
communication.

My System:
redhat EL4
python 2.5.2