AW: [Qgis-developer] WMS-Proxy settings broken?

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 11 04:49:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

I only changed the plugin interface, not the WMS dialog/provider itself. Afaik, there have been some ui changes in the WMS dialog to remove qt3 compatibility classes.

Centralizing the proxy stuff in options, as suggested by Tim, is a good idea. I haven't started with this and I'm quite busy at the moment, so if someone feels like implementing this, it would be very welcome.

Regards,
Marco