[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.11.0 feature freeze and the Installer

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Mon Jun 16 02:52:37 EDT 2008

Tim,
The Plugin Installer is working and Martin want it in the svn, but it still
has two major issues:

- when user opens the Installer, in case of some server errors QGIS may be
frozen during waiting for the server timeout. Note that this threat not
happens when QGIS starts, because then is used a QThread for fetching the
repos.

- the GUI is not polished: colours and hardcoded and there are status labels
instead icons still (and it's still a table, not list as you wanted).

Now I'm running for the Cascadoss, so I need 10-12 hours from now to fix it.
If you want it after all, its in my repo:
http://bwj.aster.net.pl/qgis/newplugininstaller.zip

Cheers,
B.