[Qgis-developer] Projection-support in QGIS w/ WMS

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 20 08:40:52 EDT 2008

Hi Stephan,

The problem with the projection-support is that srs matching doesn't work
together with all gdal versions (e.g. it works for gdal-1.4).

For version 0.11.0, it is planned to be compatible with gdal 1.5 and higher
for srs definitions. Richard, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ticket 1115 works for me with the current svn version. I think it is a
different issue, because with WMS, there is lookup with epsg number and not
with proj4 string.

Regards,
Marco