[Qgis-developer] Overview image to raster

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 09:15:43 EDT 2008

Hi Paolo,

raster image storing overview is indeed located in
QgsMapOverviewCanvas class, member mPixmap. But it's protected and
there's no getter function to obtain it. Other issue is how to access
QgsMapOverviewCanvas - it's not possible get pointer to it from
QgsMapCanvas. In case of enough interest, these geter functions could
be added.

But can you explain me your use case of overview pixmap?

Martin