[Qgis-developer] Re: AW: [Qgis-user] why is EPSG:2180 not recognised?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 24 03:08:07 EDT 2008

Hi Micha,

we (actually Maciej..) are currently busy with the process of generating
the srs.db on basis of the current official epsg-db using a script. In
that way we can try to keep in sync with all 'official' epgs-changes.

for 2039 this means:
old
+proj=tmerc +lat_0=31.73439361111111 +lon_0=35.20451694444445
+k=1.000007 +x_0=219529.584 +y_0=626907.39 +ellps=GRS80 +units=m +no_defs

new
+proj=tmerc +lat_0=31.73439361111111 +lon_0=35.20451694444445
+k=1.0000067 +x_0=219529.584 +y_0=626907.39 +ellps=GRS80
+towgs84=-48,55,52,0,0,0,0 +units=m +no_defs

It seems that that is what you want isn't it?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde