[Qgis-developer] no Polish chars in table, labels, query results!

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 24 05:01:10 EDT 2008

Hi Maciej,

I tried it with german Umlaute (öüä) and they display ok in the attribute
table and the query results. If you load from shape, are you sure you
selected the right encoding in the combo box of the file dialog?

If you think it is a QGIS related problem, then it is probably best to check
out a revision from a couple of weeks ago as you suggest:

svn co --revision {yyyy-mm-dd}

Regards,
Marco

--