[Qgis-developer] Wrote a FindByAttribute python plugin

David A. Riggs david.a.riggs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:30:44 EST 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:41 AM, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Here's the plugin repository located:
>  http://pyqgis.spatialserver.net/
>
>  You can register and upload the plugin there. There are also packaging
>  guidelines how to create the package for your plugin.

Do these plugins go through any sort of inspection or quality control
before being "accepted" to the plugin repository?

Can I be sure that installing FooPlugin from the official plugin
repository won't eat all my data, kick my cat, and then leave the
toilet seat up (or at least not blow up at runtime)?

Does it make sense to either display a "caveat emptor" message, or to
make the official repository contain only tested and polished plugins?

- DR

--
David A. Riggs <david.a.riggs at gmail.com>