[Qgis-developer] Trolltech is Not Porting Qt3Support for 64-bit Mac Builds

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:48:04 EST 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Tom Elwertowski
<telwertowski at comcast.net> wrote:

>  Therefore I would like to start converting the remaining QGIS files -- perhaps 1 to 3 files per work session depending on complexity. Are there any issues to be aware of?

AFAIK core library depends on qt3support only minimally, gui library
probably has already no dependencies (since the port to
QGraphicsView). There might be some caveats in application itself -
what comes to my mind is mainly attribute table which will maybe need
some non-trivial changes.

Anyway, getting rid of qt3 code is quite important for QGIS 1.0 which
IMHO shouldn't contain any more pieces of Qt3.

Martin